Age of the Veda ...

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Dec 2 15:55:59 UTC 1999

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Rajarshi Banerjee wrote:

> // PLease note the author of this article confuses 3200 years ago with 3200
> BC.
> //Iron at similar dates has been found at some other places in India also
>
> http://www.rediff.com/news/jan/23iron.htm
>
> Archeology find puts Iron Age back by 400 years

[...]

It is not the policy of the INDOLOGY list to publish reproductions of
articles.   Please do not do this.  Post the URL by all means, but not the
full text.

If you have yourself written an article, and you wish it to come to the
attention of the INDOLOGY readership, by all means contact me privately,
and we can negotiate the possibility of mounting your text on the INDOLOGY
website.

--
Dominik Wujastyk
Founder, INDOLOGY list