[INDOLOGY] DICSEP 9 call for papers

Ivan Andrijanić iandrij at ffzg.hr
Fri Dec 27 07:48:14 UTC 2019

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

We are happy to announce that the Dubrovnik International Conference on the Sanskrit Epic and Purāṇas 9 (DICSEP 9) will take place on September 21-26, 2020.

The Circular and the Registration form together with all necessary informations about the registration, deadlines for papers and workshops and accommodation in Dubrovnik is available on the link below. If you would like to attend the conference, please, send us the Registration form, title of your paper and abstract according to schedule.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Dubrovnik in September next year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

On behalf of the International Organising Board

Ivan Andrijanić

https://indolog.ffzg.unizg.hr/wp-content/uploads/DICSEP9-First-Circular_wf.pdf <https://indolog.ffzg.unizg.hr/wp-content/uploads/DICSEP9-First-Circular_wf.pdf>

Ivan Andrijanić, PhD, Assoc. Prof.
Department of Indology and Far Eastern Studies,
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb,
Ivana Lučića 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
email: iandrij at ffzg.hr <mailto:iandrij at ffzg.hr>